Security and Privacy
- Information such as name, email address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date is needed to process your order.
- Other information you enter in areas of Member Registration, such as Address Book and Reminders, is used to make your shopping experience easier and to provide you reminders of important occasions for those you care about.We encourage you to store information here so Dulcelandia.com can help make your thoughts come through.
Use of Information
- The information you provide is used to enhance your experience with Dulcelandia.com.We use it to update you on our products and services, remind you of important occasions for those you care about and to personalize our websites for you.We will also occasionally notify you of special offers from our Restaurants.
- Dulcelandia.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.This includes any information you choose to store in the Member Registration.
- We occasionally provide aggregate information regarding the use of our website to partners, but there statistics never include personally identifying information.
- Please note that if the government requires our customer information, we are legally obligated to release it.
Updating Your Information
- You may update your personal information at any time by accessing the Member Login section of our website.You will also have the ability to choose the type of information we send you.
- Dulcelandia.com is committed to taking reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information.To prevent unauthorized to access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Your credit card security is our highest propriety. Dulcelandia.com utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, an advanced encryption technology that protects the information you send us against unauthorized access.This safeguard has helped, in many cases. To make shopping on the Internet significantly safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store.
- Most web browsers are automatically set to accept cookies.To change this, or to show a warning each time a cookie request is received, please review your browser's guidelines.
Children and Privacy
- Dulcelandia.com has no intention of collecting personal information from children (i.e., individuals under the age of 13).If a child has provided us with personal information, Dulcelandia.com asks that a parent or guardian of the child contact Dulcelandia.com email us at
or call us at (773) 523-8105 if they would like the information submitted by a child deleted from our database. Dulcelandia.com will use reasonable efforts to delete such information from its database.
- Dulcelandia.com is committed to protecting your privacy .The information you provide is used to enhance your experience with Dulcelandia.com. We use it to update you on our products and services, remind you of important occasions for those you care about, and personalize our website for you. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. If you never want to receive any announcements or special offers from us, simply send us an email at
Concerns and Comments
or call us at (773) 523-8105. With Dulcelandia.com, we want you to feel secure in knowing you've ordered from the right company.